Eaton Electrical Canada has proudly partnered with Indigenous Clean Energy to support Indigenous students across Canada by offering a $5,000 scholarship, along with a paid internship.
Indigenous students striving for a career doing electrical work, who enjoy travelling, are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship is meant to be used for post-secondary education costs, towards apprenticeship, a trades certificate, a diploma, or an engineering degree focused in the electrical field.
The internship will give the recipient valuable experience with electrical systems and renewable energy. We hope that the recipient explores career opportunities in the Canadian electrical industry.
For more information on Eaton, visit www.eaton.com.
For more information on Indigenous Clean Energy, visit www.indigenouscleanenergy.com.
Apply now for an Eaton-ICE scholarship
- Completed high school diploma.
- Valid Canadian driver's licence.
- Available and willing to take a four month paid internship at an Eaton location.
View the full terms and conditions here.
This application is open from April 1, 2022, to May 31, 2022. Selected recipients will be notified by June 30, 2022.
- Complete the application form at apply.scholarshipscanada.com
- Submit a brief personal statement answering the following two questions, to a maximum of 250 words each:
- What will an internship with Eaton mean to you?
- Where does your passion for the electrical field come from?
- Answer three short questions indicating your experience with:
- Basic electrical testing and troubleshooting
- Basic Power Distribution Systems
- Basic Renewable Energy Systems (eg Solar, Battery Energy Storage, etc.)
- To attach your personal statement to your application, please use the "My Documents" page. You can upload your statement directly.
You could receive a $5,000 scholarship and a paid internship with Eaton. Don't wait, apply now!