- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside at the time of entry.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are:
- an employee representative or agent of York University, its advertising or promotional agencies, professional representatives, printing suppliers, licensees or the prize supplier;
- a retailer on any of York University's campuses; or
- a member of the immediate family of any of the above persons (i.e. spouse, child, sibling, parent) or a member of the household of any of the above persons.
How to Enter
- There are three ways to enter:
- Website: Visit openyourmind.yorku.ca and complete an entry ballot.;
- You may elect to receive up to one (1) additional entry by sharing on Twitter that you entered the contest. A share qualifies as a click on the share buttons on the Microsite, and then sharing the pre-populated message on Twitter.
- Ontario Universities Fair (OUF): Have your OUF Passport scanned at the York University booth while attending the Ontario Universities Fair on September 27 - 29.; or
- York University information session at local high schools: Complete the visit reply card at a high school visit.
- To be eligible, entries must be received before 12:00 AM (ET) on March 30th, 2020, the contest closing date.
- All entries become the property of York University.
- York University is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, stolen, delayed, damaged or destroyed entries, or for any unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software or other technical functions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the contest in any manner.
Note: The prize amount is for a complete year's tuition, and may vary according to your program.