Write to Ignite is a semi-annual essay competition that provides members of our High School Ambassador Program (HAP) a chance to win the top prize of $500 plus $100 for their high school business department.
Theme: Virtual or physical classroom? Which do you prefer and why?
This essay is opinion based but must be supported by research and include references.
Essay format requirements:
- Title page that includes the following: student name, HAP ID number, student email address, school name and address, teacher name and email address
- Typed, 12-point font
- Arial font
- Double spaced
- 1-inch margins
- Include page numbers
- Provide a full bibliography using MLA style guidelines
Your essay will be assessed on:
- Creativity and originality
- Clarity and language
- Spelling and grammar
- Adherence to the essay theme
- Send your essay by email to email@example.com with the subject line "Write to Ignite entry”
- Your essay should be written and saved as a Word or PDF document and submitted as an email attachment
- Make sure to include your full name and HAP ID in the body of the email
For complete contest details, see Rules and Regulations (pdf).
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.