Knowledge First Financial, a leading Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) provider in Canada, is pleased to announce the availability of ten (10) scholarships for students who are continuing their academic journey at the graduate level.
The awards range in value:
- Arnold Edinborough Award* for $25,000
- 1 Award in the amount of $15,000
- 8 Awards in the amount of $10,000 each
To be eligible for any of the ten scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering a full-time graduate program leading to a certificate, diploma or degree at a designated post-secondary school.
- The student must be starting first year of the program in September.
- Within three years of completing undergraduate studies; and
- A Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Knowledge First welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations regarding the eligibility criteria are available upon request.
*Additional requirement for Knowledge First Financial student beneficiaries:
- Five of the ten scholarships, including the Arnold Edinborough Award, are designated for students who are beneficiaries of a Knowledge First Financial RESP (including Heritage Plans). The student should have received at least one (1) Education Assistance Payment from their Knowledge First RESP.