|George Brown College’s General Arts and Science – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program is a post-secondary program for newcomers who have permanent resident status, refugee status or Canadian citizenship. This program helps students learn or improve their English, and prepare for post-secondary study and future employment. Students come from around Toronto to study English in our supportive environment. The EAP program provides newcomers and international students exciting student life opportunities through co- and extra-curricular events and workshops. Learn more at www.facebook.com/GBC.ESL
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||• Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent (18 years of age and under)
• Mature Student status*, no OSSD required (*19 years of age and older)
• Permanent Residents of Canada will need to present legible copies of both sides of their Permanent Resident Cards, or other proof of residency
• All applicants must complete a placement test and achieve a minimum of Level 1 to be considered for the program
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.