|The Grenoble MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in the heart of Berlin, which opens up a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. Free beginner's German classes for all students. 20% spring discount available until the end of May!
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 94] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 587] or Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages: Certificate of Proficiency in English [min. A,B,C] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 240] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63.
GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Applicants are required to have a bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject, with good grade average, and at least three years of relevant, full-time work experience.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.