|The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is designed to develop and integrate the broad-based, functional knowledge needed for career development. As a result, this program will be of particular interest to graduates from non-business disciplines and to working professionals seeking the required business skills to aid them in the commercialization of an innovation, the expansion of an entrepreneurial endeavour or the pursuit of a managerial position. Successful students have the opportunity to transfer into the MBA program.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 105] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.5]
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
|Application Notes : ||A minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is required.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Successful completion of a four year Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in any non-business discipline with an average of not less than 75% (mid-B).
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.