|The Goodman MBA is nationally recognized for its comprehensive curriculum, real-world approach and exceptional student support – all designed to help you succeed in your academic program and enhance your leadership skills. Whether you’re a recently graduated student or an established professional, our MBA will provide you with the opportunity to gain new knowledge, transform your career and improve your employment opportunities. The accounting specialization is designed for students seeking a broad based accounting background. Students completing this specialization will earn significant advanced standing towards the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 105] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.5]
- Graduate Management Admission Test or Graduate Record Examination
|Application Notes :
|A minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or a minimum score at the 60th percentile for both the verbal and quantitative reasoning sections on the GRE revised General Test (GRE), is required.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
Successful completion of a four year Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline with an average of not less than 75% (mid-B). Although not necessary, professional work experience is a valuable asset. Some introductory knowledge of statistics and economics is recommended, but not required.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.