Brock University - Goodman School of Business
Master of Science in Management - Operations and Information Systems Management (MSc)
|School:||Brock University - Goodman School of Business
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business
|Field of Study:||Management Information Systems, General
Management Science, General
|Description:||The MSc in Management is a rigorous program that is intended to position students for admission to top Ph.D. programs or to give them a jump-start in a research-intensive career. This research-oriented program, responds to an increasing demand from industry and government for researchers and consultants from various disciplines of business. The program is also designed to prepare students for graduate studies in business at the doctoral level.
|URL:||Master of Science in Management - Operations and Information Systems Management (MSc) at Brock University - Goodman School of Business
|Areas of Research:||Accounting; Finance; Management Science; Marketing.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||78
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.0]
A minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is required. Candidates who have attained a minimum of the 60th percentile for both the verbal and the quantitative scores on the GRE general exam will also be considered.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Successful completion of four year Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, with an average of not less than B+ (78).
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.