|The MSc in Management focuses on specialized research that drives our students to be creative, innovative and contribute new knowledge to the field. This research-based program gives explicit attention to the role of the specialization areas in managerial and organizational contexts. The thesis requirement in the program requires that students demonstrate personal integration, and original intellectual contribution to, a field of knowledge.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||78
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.0]
|Application Notes : ||A minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is required. Candidates who have attained a minimum of the 60th percentile for both the verbal and the quantitative scores on the GRE general exam will also be considered.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Successful completion of four year Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, with an average of not less than B+ (78).
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.