Communication and Counselling Studies
|Field of Study:||Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions, Other
|Description:||This is an innovative course which has been designed to meet the needs of students who wish to undertake the study of communication with a specific focus on its application within therapeutic and helping contexts.
This creative programme is for people who are interested in:
- Learning more about themselves and other people
- Developing their understanding of the areas of human growth and development; personal development; mental health and well-being
- Studying how we communicate as individuals and as groups
- Developing relationship building skills
- Gaining an understanding the complex nature of counselling as a professional activity and the contexts in which it occurs
- Acquiring a knowledge of therapeutic orientations and the philosophies and ethics which underpin them
- Gaining knowledge of the skills practised within counselling
- Developing their ability to undertake research projects
|URL:||Communication and Counselling Studies at Ulster University
|Cost per year:*||
Please note fees are converted from £13,240 and are subject to change in CAD.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.