|Our Master of Divinity (MDiv) program provides both the theoretical and practical tools necessary to prepare for the rewarding and challenging vocation of Christian service.
In preparation for parish, institutional and administrative ministries, you'll take courses in theology, biblical studies, counselling, ethics, church history, liturgics and administration.
Martin Luther University College (formerly Waterloo Lutheran Seminary) welcomes students from a variety of denominations into this program.
The contextual option is for those preparing for congregational ministry. The program includes congregational placements, community placements and a full-year internship.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- A bachelor's degree with minimum B average.
- Applications are reviewed by the graduate program committee, which considers all prior university grades, personal statement, current CV, two letters of reference (one academic).
- Applicants must also complete a CASPer Test.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.