Airline Pilot Flight Operations
|Field of Study:||Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
|Description:||Seneca's Airline Pilot Flight Operations program is the only graduate certificate program of its kind in Canada. We have been the national leader in aviation education for more than 40 years and, responding to emerging industry demands, we're now educating students for direct entry into the Air Carrier industry.
|URL:||Airline Pilot Flight Operations at Seneca College
|Cost per year:*||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Commercial Pilot License, Group 1 Instrument Rating
- A recognized degree or postsecondary diploma from an accredited institution; OR
- Mature applicants with industry flight experience will be considered. Relevant résumé and references must be provided.
- Successful completion of a flight simulation evaluation and written exam.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.