Humber’s Bachelor of Health Sciences – Workplace Health and Wellness degree program is a unique honours program, the first of its kind in Canada. You will explore various specialized areas including the most current developments in evidence-informed, interprofessional practice within a business-oriented framework.
This program is multi-disciplinary in nature, drawing from the fields of leadership; mental, physical, and psychological health; business and communication; and knowledge translation. All combined, students acquire the competencies to deliver proactive, effective workplace health and wellness programs within organizational settings. Together, these programs will promote employee health, workplace culture, employee engagement and retention.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Biology
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4U or equivalent) minimum 65 per cent
- Grade 12 U Biology (SBI4U or equivalent)
- Four additional Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above
- Overall minimum grade point average (GPA) 65 per cent
Mature student status
College or university transfer status
The following course is strongly recommended as preparation for this program: Grade 12 C, M or U Mathematics or equivalent
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 84] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 78]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.