University of Saskatchewan
Business Administration Certificate
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||Edwards School of Business
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||The Business Administration Certificate will:
- Provide you with the latest in business knowledge
- Enhance your business decision making skills and professional expertise
- Advance your career potential through the acquisition of a business credential
- Broaden your understanding of management
- Expand your professional network and increase your confidence in a variety of business situations
- Provide you with the tools and techniques to tackle business issues and engage opportunities
|URL:||Business Administration Certificate at University of Saskatchewan
|Careers:||Managers in Other ServicesManagers in TransportationManagement Consultants||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Grade 12 standing (or equivalent)
Applicants who do not meet these requirements may apply for special admission based on prior business experience.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.