University of Saskatchewan
Kinesiology and Education
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Education
|Field of Study:||Education, General
Kinesiology and Exercise Science
|Description:||This five-year program is designed for students who intend to teach physical education at the secondary level. Students begin their career as a student at the University of Saskatchewan in the College of Kinesiology.
They spend three-years completing the requirements for the kinesiology portion of the combined program and then apply to the College of Education. Once accepted, students will complete an additional two years and graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology/Bachelor of Education degree.
|URL:||Kinesiology and Education at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Post-secondary Teaching and Research AssistantsCollege and Other Vocational InstructorsSecondary School Teachers||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
In addition to the Required Courses for admission, some university courses have a high school pre-requisite.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.