|The Bachelor of Education program is designed for future educators wanting to teach students in a variety of educational institutions, including K to 12 schools. You will specialize in two teaching areas to concentrate your expertise in specific subjects.
You'll be able to focus on either Early Years, Middle Years or Secondary (high school) education.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Biology 30 or Chemistry 30 or Physics 30 or Earth Science 30, or Computer Science 30
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
- Grade12 History or Grade12 Social Studies or Grade12 Native Studies
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- History 30 or Social Studies 30 or Native Studies 30
- 30-level language other than English or a Fine/Performing Art
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Two deficiencies among above subjects are permitted but must be cleared prior to entering second year of study.
Transfer students (with 18 transferable credits) do not need to meet these pre-requisite requirements.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.