University of Saskatchewan
Education - Secondary
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Education
|Field of Study:||Secondary Education and Teaching
|Description:||This program prepares educators for careers in a variety of educational institutions, including K to 12 schools, where they will work to advance the intellectual, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development of all learners and provide leadership in incorporating diversity and inclusion in the development of educational communities.
|URL:||Education - Secondary at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Secondary School Teachers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
- Grade12 History or Grade12 Social Studies or Grade12 Native Studies
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
Biology 30 or Chemistry 30 or Physics 30 or Earth Science 30 or Computer Science 30
History 30 or Social Studies 30 or Native Studies 30
30-level language other than English (includes French Immersion 30) or Fine/Performing Art
Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30 (or equivalents)
In addition to the Required Courses for admission, some university courses have a high school pre-requisite.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.