Odette School of Business - University of Windsor
Master of Engineering Management
|School:||Odette School of Business - University of Windsor
|Faculty:||Faculty of Engineering
|Field of Study:||Engineering/Industrial Management
|Description:||Accelerate your engineering career by obtaining a Master of Engineering Management (MEM) degree from the University of Windsor. As Ontario’s only weekend engineering management degree, the two-year program allows working professionals to earn their master’s degree without interrupting their careers.
Offered by the Faculty of Engineering in partnership with the Odette School of Business, the MEM program prepares engineers for management roles. Graduates are ready to occupy leadership roles in multinational engineering and technical enterprises and contribute to manufacturing strategies, corporate innovation and operations management. Coursework also includes planning and executing technology commercialization and go-to-market strategies to foster an entrepreneurial spirit among MEM graduates.
|URL:||Master of Engineering Management at Odette School of Business - University of Windsor
|Cost per year:*||
Fees are per term.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||73
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
1. Undergraduate 4-year degree in engineering or closely related discipline
2. Minimum GPA must be the North American equivalent of B. Students with substantial work experience may be admitted with slightly lower GPA on probationary basis
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Minimum 2 years of work experience in an engineering related field is required.
Statement of interest: (maximum 500 word essay explaining how you think MEM can help you achieve your career and professional goals, and why you chose the University of Windsor)
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
|Cost Notes : ||Fees are per term.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.