|The two-year Environmental Technician program, delivered in a compressed format over 42 weeks, offers theoretical and extensive practical education in all areas of environmental sciences.
Use the appropriate tools and equipment needed in biology, hydrology, ecological field sampling and analytical chemistry.
Benefit from the opportunity to gain more than 20 certifications in various preferred specialties including provincial certification in water and wastewater operation, electrofishing, and geospatial analysis.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.