|The Academic Upgrading program gives adult students an opportunity to
1. upgrade academic skills
2. acquire High School Equivalency Diploma that is accepted by other colleges and universities in Alberta and by most employers
3. upgrade to meet entrance requirements for vocational, career, and university programs
4. develop teamwork skills, work with others, practice problem solving, and develop effective study skills
5. prepare for entry to the workplace or a chosen career
6. create a portfolio of identifiable skills.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Placement Assessments. Upon applying to the Academic Upgrading program, you are required to write a brief assessment in English and Math. These assessments help to place you in the appropriate level of upgrading courses. Please note: there is a fee to access the assessment. After completing the assessment, you will be contacted by the Academic Advisor regarding your course registration and funding information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.