University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
Population Studies in Health
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||School of Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Demography and Population Studies
|Description:||The PhD in Population Studies in Health is interdisciplinary in nature and delivered jointly by the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Arts and Science. Students in this program are normally supervised by Faculty members in the Health Sciences and Social Science disciplines. Students registered in the Population Studies in Health will examine the intersection between the contexts in which individuals, families, and communities live and work, and experience health and wellbeing.
|URL:||Population Studies in Health at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a master's degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses (all majors except for CSPT and Education majors).
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 93]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
|Cost Notes : ||This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.