|Computer science uses theoretical and mathematical foundations of computation to understand both software and hardware structure for effective and creative design.
Our state-of-the-art labs for high-performance computing, networks and artificial intelligence will give you experience with the equipment you’ll use in the field. Through labs, lectures and projects, you’ll also:
- Design and create new software, and modify and test existing software used in a broad range of businesses and industries
- Develop new or improve existing algorithms
- Explore emerging software/hardware technologies
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Quebec CEGEP: 30 overall, 26 math
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Admission is based on applicants’ overall, math and physics CRC indicated above and completion of the following classes as part of their DEC: Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 and Linear Algebra
Students completing a three-year technical DEC may also be eligible for admission. Eligible technical DECs include 420.A0/BO/AA
- Advanced standing may be possible
- Overall R score of 28 and if taken, 26 in math
High School: A- overall, A- in math
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.