|Design airplanes. Build helicopters. Test unmanned air vehicles.
Aerospace engineers master the mechanisms behind flight and propulsion in the atmosphere and in space. Choose to specialize in Aerodynamics and Propulsion, Aerospace Structures and Materials, or Avionics and Aerospace Systems. Through labs, lectures and projects, you’ll also:
- Apply mechanical, electrical, computer, and industrial engineering to the conception, design, implementation and operation of aerospace systems and processes
- Solve problems using the techniques of mathematics, physics, modeling, and simulation
- Gain practical insights into modern industrial practice
Our state-of-the-art labs give you experience with the tools and equipment you may use in the field. Montreal represents one of the three largest aerospace clusters in the world. After completing their degree, students will be in a position to use their advanced aerospace engineering knowledge and their creative, inquisitive and analytical skills in industry, government and service sectors.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Quebec CEGEP: 30 overall, 27 math, 27 physics
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Chemistry
- Admission is based on applicants’ overall, math and physics CRC indicated above and completion of the following classes as part of their DEC: General Chemistry 1; Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 and Linear Algebra; Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism.
- Students completing a three-year technical DEC may also be eligible for admission
- Eligible technical DECs include 280.B0
- Overall R score of 31 and if taken, 27 in math, 27 in physics
High School: A- overall, A- in math, A- in physics
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent
- Grade 12 or university-preparatory physics
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.