Bachelor of Arts in Theology (Honours)
|Faculty:||Briercrest College – Bible and Theology
|Field of Study:||Theology/Theological Studies
|Description:||Engage deeply with Church practice, history, and thought and discover the rich heritage of Christian belief and practice.Gain a deeper appreciation of the Christian tradition we inherit. Take a biblical language and learn to interpret the Scriptures carefully. Engage with expert professors and students from diverse denominations. BA Honours students have the opportunity to dive deeper into an area that interests them with the supervision of a faculty member. Conduct research and prepare and defend an honours thesis in Theology.
Click the URL below for more information.
|URL:||Bachelor of Arts in Theology (Honours) at Briercrest College
|Cost per year:*||
1 class = 3 credit hours.
$996 per 3 credit hour course ($332/credit)
$5976 is the cost of 18 credit hours
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants wishing to be accepted into Briercrest College as a full-time or part-time student must:
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 60 per cent in four academic grade 12 courses, including at least one academic English course.
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- Commit to live by the standards set out the Briercrest College and Seminary
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.