Bachelor of Arts in Communication Disorders
|Faculty:||Briercrest College – Psychology
|Field of Study:||Communication Disorders, General
|Description:||Get the training you need to diagnose and treat hearing and speech disorders. This program is a great option for students who want to help individuals and families affected by communications disorders, or learn more about human communication. Begin at Briercrest, where you’ll gain a spiritual and academic foundation, before transferring to Minot State to specialize in your field. Graduate with a BA in Psychology from Briercrest and a BS in Communications Disorders from MSU.
Study in a partnership degree that sets you apart. Click the URL below for more information.
|URL:||Bachelor of Arts in Communication Disorders at Briercrest College
|Cost per year:*||
1 class = 3 credit hours.
$996 per 3 credit hour course ($332/credit)
$5976 is the cost of 18 credit hours
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants wishing to be accepted into Briercrest College as a full-time or part-time student must:
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 60 per cent in four academic grade 12 courses, including at least one academic English course.
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- Commit to live by the standards set out the Briercrest College and Seminary
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.