|Field of Study:||International Public Health/International Health
|Description:||This concentration provides you with the knowledge required to address current and developing international health issues. It focuses on real-world issues of increasing relevance in our interconnected global community—such as infectious diseases and pandemics—in the context of the social and political factors that influence healthcare practices and policies. You will explore such topics as the interaction between pathogens and our immune system, the way that therapeutics and vaccines work, and why it is harder to develop treatments or vaccines for some diseases than for others.
|URL:||Global Health at Carleton University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85 to 88
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.