|This concentration provides a strong foundation in the biomedical sciences and allows you to explore the genetic, biochemical, immunological, physiological and developmental aspects of human health. In addition, a broader view of health sciences is gained by addressing current issues from cultural, psychological, technological and environmental perspectives. Training in the dynamic field of biomedical sciences will provide you with the skills needed to be part of the exciting and rapidly changing world of biomedical research and medicine.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85 to 88
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Calculus and Vectors is strongly recommended. A 4U course in English is also recommended.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Earth and Space Science or Grade12 Physics
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 60] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.