|In a rapidly changing and increasingly globalized world, the insights of anthropology are more valuable than ever. In Anthropology at Waterloo, you’ll explore cultures past and present. Delve into the origins of human and primate evolution, use archaeology to learn more about earlier societies, or tackle contemporary issues such as violence and media. Through Waterloo's co-op program, you'll earn money, have access to North America's largest selection of co-op jobs, and graduate with up to 2 years of valuable work experience."
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|80 to 83
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A minimum final grade of 70% is required in the prerequisite Grade 12 English course.
- Ontario students need six Grade 12 U and/or M courses.
- Data Management or any Grade 12 4U mathematics is recommended but not required.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
|Not an Ontario high school student?
We'll accept equivalent courses from other provinces and systems of study. Visit Waterloo's website to view the specific requirements for your province or country.
If your first language is not English, please refer to our English language requirements and eligible tests.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.