|Combine a love for technology, business and management and study at Canada’s largest school dedicated to business management and information and communication technologies (ICT). You’ll gain a sound understanding of business principles and drive ICT-based innovation with skills honed through an optional co-op, case studies, and state-of-the-art classrooms and labs. Upon graduation, you’ll anticipate, capitalize and drive business strategies and opportunities tied to technological change.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 87
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. Grade 12 U Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) is the preferred Mathematics course. The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Mathematics of Data Management
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.