|Aerospace engineers design, manufacture and operate everything from jets and space exploration vehicles to high-speed cars and hovercraft. You’ll receive training from world-renowned faculty and use advanced facilities including subsonic wind tunnels, propulsion labs and structural testing facilities. Gain practical experience through optional specializations in Management Science, an optional co-operative internship or through participating in the Toronto Metropolitan University Institute for Aerospace Design and Innovation, and access opportunities with industry leaders and government agencies like Bombardier, the Canadian Space Agency and more.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 89
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.|
- Grade12 English (EAE4U) or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit:
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.