|The Master of Science in Finance (MSc) is a research-based Master’s degree program. The MSc in Finance equips students with a solid understanding of financial theory and research methodology. Graduates are prepared to build successful careers in research or analysis in the financial sector or in government. The program also serves as excellent preparation for those wishing to pursue their studies at the doctoral level. Successful applicants to the MSc Finance program have strong quantitative and analytical abilities and a solid understanding of economic theory and research methodology. Ultimately, they apply these skills and knowledge while conducting original research in the form of a master’s thesis, working under the direct supervision of a faculty member.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline with minimum GPA of 3.00
- - Depending on background, non-commerce applicants may be required to take supplemental courses*
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 580] or Graduate Record Examination
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 95] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.0]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.