|The project-based MSc program is designed to meet the growing demand in industry for highly-trained applied geologists. Project-based Master's students are an important component of Resource Geoscience Western, an endeavour that we are pursuing in collaboration with Industry Partners and which places us at the forefront of Earth Sciences in Canada across a broad range of applied Earth Science disciplines.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
▪ Four-year degree in science, engineering, math, computer science, geography, or a related discipline from an accredited university.
▪ Achieved at least a 70% average over the last two years of the Bachelor's degree. An average of 78% over the last two years of the Bachelor's degree is necessary to be eligible to receive departmental funding.
Note: Equivalent or professional qualifications may be considered based on the standards of the discipline or profession.
|Application Notes : ||Additional Requirements:
▪ Scans of transcripts from all post-secondary study completed.
▪ A CV or resume.
▪ Statement of Intent for graduate study.
▪ Contact information for three referees, who will be asked to complete confidential letters of reference online.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.