Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Bachelor of Commerce - Hospitality and Tourism Management
|School:||Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Faculty:||Humber Lakeshore Campus / The Business School
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Hospitality Administration/Management, General
Tourism and Travel Services Management
|Description:||Humber’s Bachelor of Commerce – Hospitality and Tourism Management program has been designed to meet the demands of employers for the strategic, technological and managerial skills now necessary in this exciting and dynamic industry.
The program incorporates a “best of both worlds” approach: the theory and knowledge you gain from a traditional degree program in business administration and tourism studies, along with with experiential learning in tourism industry sectors. Throughout the program, you will engage in analyzing a series of business and management scenarios for which you will prepare recommendations and solutions. The program also emphasizes an international scope through case studies that reflect the global nature of the tourism industry.
|URL:||Bachelor of Commerce - Hospitality and Tourism Management at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Mathematics
• Grade 12U English (ENG4U) with a minimum grade of 65 per cent. If English is not your first language, refer to the English Language Proficiency Policy in this publication
• Any Grade 12U Mathematics. Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a mark below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during the first semester at Humber
• Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above with a minimum 65 per cent overall average
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.