|Humber’s Mechanical Engineering Technician diploma program provides you with the necessary skills to design and manufacture mechanical systems and subsystems. You will learn the design concepts with the most advanced software and work with the most updated technologies in advanced manufacturing.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U or equivalent)
- Grade 12 Mathematics (MCT4C, MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U - MAP4C is acceptable at 81 per cent or higher) or equivalent
- Two Grade 11 or Grade 12 C, M or U courses in addition to those listed above
Mature student status
College or university transfer status
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 76]
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.