|Welcome to the Bora Laskin Faculty of Law!
Our three-year law degree (JD) focuses on three mandates:
- Aboriginal and Indigenous Law
- Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- Sole/Small Town Practice with the Integrated Practice Curriculum (IPC)
We blend the study of legal doctrine with the hands-on learning of practical skills. Unlike other law schools, our law graduates are exempted from the articling requirement as a result of the integrated practical skills in all three years of our legal program. Law graduates may immediately sit for the bar exams and enter the legal profession practice-ready.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Please see our website for requirements.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.