|Field of Study:||Pastoral Counselling and Specialized Ministries, Other
|Description:||Our blended program provides a delivery format that consists of ten online courses and ten residential courses. This offers you the chance to further your theological education while meeting the demands of a busy schedule. This program is designed to enhance preparation for professional ministries in a range of specialized areas, and provide preparation for cross-cultural ministries in North American settings.
This program provides a blended approach of both online education and intensive residential courses. Ten courses will be on-line and the remaining 10 courses will be taken in an intensive format that require pre and post work (equivalent of 1 year of residence).
|URL:||Intercultural Ministries at Ambrose University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||50 to 100
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
All students whose primary language is not English must demonstrate their English proficiency through one of the following:
- TOEFL - 560 on paper based version; 83 on internet based
- IELTS - Minimum score of 7.0
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Applicants are expected to have the ability to express themselves well in both verbal and written communication. Applicants may be asked to submit writing samples prior to admission. Non-native speakers of English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Recognizing that the primary purpose of Ambrose Seminary is to prepare students for Christian ministries, applicants should be prepared to meet the rigorous demands of such preparation. Applicants must evidence a personal commitment to Christ that has existed at least one year prior to the projected date of enrolment, and should evidence balanced personality, reputable character, and a motivation to learn.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.