|Faculty:||Department of Health Sciences
|Field of Study:||Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
|Description:||Carleton’s Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc) is a unique, interdisciplinary and career-focused program that will provide you with the skills required to succeed in the rapidly changing world of healthcare and health research.
The BHSc program offers a broad-based educational foundation in health science, preparing students for the graduate and other postgraduate education required for a wide range of professional health-related careers. At the same time, students develop the skills and knowledge needed to compete in the job market for nonprofessional health-related occupations.
The BHSc (Honours) program is organized around five concentrations: Biomedical Sciences, Environment and Health, Global Health, Health Throughout the Lifespan and Disability and Chronic Illness. For those who would like to fuse two areas of study, it is possible to take a double concentration.
|URL:||Health Sciences at Carleton University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85 to 88
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Earth and Space Science or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
English and Calculus and Vectors are strongly recommended.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.