|Our multi-accredited accounting and finance degree oﬀers you the chance to develop and practise your technical knowledge, skills and expertise, while gaining professional recognition from the world’s leading accountancy bodies. You will gain a solid grounding in the core elements of accounting and finance, ensuring you are well prepared for a variety of accountancy careers. Topics covered include financial reporting, management accounting, corporate finance, taxation, audit, and computerised accounting systems. You will also have the chance to gain a CIMA-accredited certificate in Sage, which is the UK’s biggest accounting software provider.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Applicants who hold a Canadian High School or Secondary School Diplomas with an overall score of 70% (B average) or above in 5 subjects at grade 12 will be considered for direct admission to a undergraduate degree programme
- Applicants who have satisfactorily completed one year of a college/university program with GPA of 2.8+ depending can direct entry to a relevant undergraduate programme
- Holders of the Diplome d’Etudes Collegiales (from Quebec) or the Attestation d’Etudes Collègiales with an overall score of 60% or above should be considered for entry on to first degree programmes.
- Post secondary 2/3 year diploma’s will be considered for advanced entry to the 2nd/3rd year of a relevant degree programme
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.