|This program will prepare you to drive economic progress by leveraging cash flow and creating wealth. You’ll acquire in-depth knowledge of economics, financial instruments and statistical techniques, and establish a foundation in modern mathematics, financial accounting, managerial finance and computer science. You’ll have opportunities to participate in case studies, an optional paid co-op, industry-relevant research projects and capstone courses for practical experience with investment management and risk analysis.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||72 to 75
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Mathematics of Data Management
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition. Students are encouraged to have Grade 12 U Physics (SPH4U).
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit: https://www.ryerson.ca/international/admissions/how-to-apply/country-specific/.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.