University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science or Kinesiology
|Field of Study:||Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
|Description:||The School of Physical Therapy at the University of Saskatchewan has implemented a Master of Physical Therapy program. Applicants are eligible to apply to the School of Physical Therapy after the completion of a four year baccalaureate degree in any discipline, with specific focus on the most recent 60 credits hours of academic study (September-April). Some specific pre-requisite courses are required.
|URL:||Pre-Physical Therapy at University of Regina
|Cost per year:*||
Please consult the following website for additional information on tuition and fees.
Cost is per term.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 70
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
One additional 30 level course is also required.
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.