|At Nipissing, we combine a strong foundation of academic theory with an emphasis on research. That means you’ll not only learn through lectures, you’ll also spend a significant amount of your upper years completing your own research work, under the close supervision of a professor, which is an amazing opportunity for undergraduate students. Students can pursue general mathematics, applied, or pure streams of studies.
Math opens up all kinds of career opportunities, from engineering to business to teaching, and more. You can even learn how to design computer games, if you opt for the Certificate in Game Design and Development.
This program is eligible to be paired with our concurrent education option for students looking to complete their BSc and BEd.
For more information on this program click here.
For high school admissions information click here.
For mature or transfer admissions information click here.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have English, Calculus & Vectors, Advanced Functions, and one of Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.