Mount Royal University
|School:||Mount Royal University
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts
|Field of Study:||Anthropology
|Description:||Investigate what it means to be human from past to present and into the future. Explore human existence through culture, social organization and the reconstruction of our past. Innovative researchers work with evidence from fieldwork, literature, songs, film, skeletal remains and artifacts.
|URL:||Anthropology at Mount Royal University
|Cost per year:*||
These are estimated program costs for the academic year 2020/2021 (eight months) based on five courses per semester.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Applied Mathematics or Grade12 Pure Mathematics
- English Language Arts 30-1 - minimum grade 60%
- Mathematics 30-1 or 30-2 or a second language at the 30 level - minimum grade 50%
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
Applicants must meet two separate English requirements for admission to Mount Royal, if your first language (learned and understood) is not English.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.