- resource use consistent with sustainable production of food, feed, fibre and fuel
- production, processing and marketing of high quality food and non-food products
- development and implementation of innovative and efficient production
- processing and marketing systems.
Crop Science integrates a broad range of disciplines, including genetics, pathology, crop quality and biotechnology, leading to the development of superior varieties of horticulture and field crops.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study.
To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Your SchoolFinder login gets you access to the whole platform!
Get instantly matched to scholarships, receive deadline alerts, and find advice on scholarship applications.
Get matched to schools and programs in Canada, request information, and learn how to thrive as an international student.