|Have you ever wondered about how religions have developed, how they have changed over time, and why they differ from one another? Religious studies is an exciting program that teaches about different cultures, behaviors, and beliefs. It will give you insight into a broad range of religious expressions around the globe, and the historical roots of the different traditions. Religious studies offers courses in a wide variety of religions and promotes analytic approaches to religious beliefs.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.