University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts
|Field of Study:||Psychology, General
|Description:||Psychology is the science of the mind; it explores the nature of human thought and behaviour. As a psychology student, you will learn how people relate to each other and the world around them, while also learning about yourself. Psychologists tackle an array of questions about what makes us human; the answers they uncover challenge our assumptions and help us to understand our ever-changing world.
|URL:||Psychology at University of Regina
|Cost per year:*||
Please consult the following website for additional information on tuition and fees.
Cost is per term.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.