University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts
|Field of Study:||Criminal Justice/Police Science
|Description:||The Bachelor of Police Studies is a unique degree offering two programs of study: a professional path and an academic path. In the professional path, students complete three years of studies in the Department of Justice Studies, followed by one term at the Saskatchewan Police College and a one-term internship with a police service, with an intensive focus on hands-on development and training. In the academic path, students complete all four years in the Department of Justice Studies, with their fourth year focussed on expanding the theoretical and applied knowledge gained in their previous studies.
|URL:||Police Studies at University of Regina
|Cost per year:*||
Please consult the following website for additional information on tuition and fees.
Cost is per term.
|Careers:||Commissioned Police OfficersPolice Officers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.