These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A recognized degree from an accredited institution in Environmental Studies, Planning, General Science, Environmental Science, Earth Sciences or Life Sciences; OR
- A 3-year advanced postsecondary diploma in Environmental Technology or Engineering Technology from a recognized college/university or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years documented work experience will be considered. -
- Relevant résumé and references must be provided; OR
- Mature applicants with 3 to 5 years of documented work experience in a related field will be considered. Relevant résumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.