These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A recognized degree or postsecondary diploma from an accredited institution in fine art, 2D/3D animation, photography, film/video, architecture or graphic design; OR
- Applicants with partial postsecondary education and relevant work experience may be considered. Relevant résumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Although not required for admission, the following are recommended for your success in the program:
- A background in one of more of the following: visual arts, classical animation, fine art, graphic design, or architecture/engineering or computer graphics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere or any 3D program.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae