|As a student of Game Art and Animation, you’ll learn the skills to develop game art including techniques such as modeling, animation, texturing and game engine integration using the latest high-end computer hardware and software. Your studies will focus on learning the tools to develop amazing game art and to incorporate that art into real-time environments using 3D Studio Max, Zbrush, Unreal Engine and other game development tools.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A recognized degree or postsecondary diploma from an accredited institution in fine art, 2D/3D animation, photography, film/video, architecture or graphic design; OR
- Applicants with partial postsecondary education and relevant work experience may be considered. Relevant résumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Although not required for admission, the following are recommended for your success in the program:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- A background in one of more of the following: visual arts, classical animation, fine art, graphic design, or architecture/engineering or computer graphics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere or any 3D program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.