|If you enjoy discovering how previous generations made decisions about great issues of their time, then history is for you. History student study the many different nations, peoples and cultures of the past from political, economic, social, cultural, and gender perspectives. A history degree will help you understand how civilizations have evolved and developed, and why we have the societies we do today.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.