|The North American Business Management Post Baccalaureate program (NABU) builds knowledge about how to do business in North America for students from around the world.
This program gives international students and new permanent residents an opportunity to gain North American business credentials and hands-on work experience. Study North American management practices, selecting from four specializations: marketing, human resources, international strategy & entrepreneurship and finance & investment. Learn business skills from instructors with extensive industry expertise, and expand your connections during a two-month practicum with a North American organization.
|Application Notes : ||English is the language of instruction at CapU. All applicants are required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission. If English is not your first language or you’ve received your education in a language other than English, you must produce evidence of their English Language Proficiency:
- CapU EAP 100 and 101 with a minimum B+ grade in each course; or
- From approved pathway partner.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Resumé or experience summary
- Students with backgrounds other than business degrees, economics degrees or the equivalent will be required to complete a Business Essentials course.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.